Harmful if swallowed

listerinefreshburst

Learned a great lesson from Listerine today – it’s an amazing breath freshener, but toxic if swallowed. Thought this was a lesson worth sharing.  There are lot of influences in our lives that are extremely effective if used properly. there are people, tools, accessories and influences that can be a wonderful addition to our lives when used with caution.  There is nothing in our lives that is the cure-all, winder drug that will make us complete.  But if we recoginze and respect their role, they can be fulfilling enablers.   We need to be aware of their effects (and side effects) and used in the way in which they were intended.  Lesson to all – read the label first.

Advertisements

There are no comments on this post.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: